Puppy Mills No Go

A puppy mill in Warm Springs, Arkansas is being sued for abusing the puppies. 46 puppies were rescued from warm springs however, there are still puppies stuck in this mill. This puppy mill isn’t the only one hurting animals. Having worked in a animal clinic it hurts me to read about all these puppies not having a good and healthy home. Giving us “access to these records has enabled the public to learn about many animal-care violations including by puppy mills, roadside zoos and training barns engaged in cruel horse veterinary. It has also provided accountability for research facilities that violate the law, and allowed assessment of how many animals are used (often with taxpayer funding) for research that causes unrelieved pain to animals” said Karin Brulliard from Washington Post. I believe that facilities should be held accountable for how they are treating animals if its to a elephant to a tiny little puppy. A lot of people do not know what it like behind the scenes working at an veterinary hospital a lot of the nurses and doctors open my eyes to the real side of puppy mills.

http://pressreader.com/@Maria_Maruri/wnuMrzPQVNDQq2A4wc2PxPHfL9gaI_ZvbZrHkiwUL1M1